IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! Just Venting
 
Just Venting

Saturday, August 26, 2006

my anniversary

Turns out, my blogging aniversary came and went and i didnt even notice. i am so inconsiderate to my blog. My first post was aug. 8 2005. And it was pretty lame. It was about staying up too late. (gee, not much has changed there huh?)...Anyways, I just happened to be looking for something in my archives and noticed that i missed the date. So...Here's to my One Year Blogging anniversary. Woo-ee!!

Some of my favorite posts or memories from the last year: (in no particular order)

My Son's Favorite Toy

Happy Birthday Logan

2 yrs Ago

Stupid Drivers Should be SHOT

Earthday Birthday Ruled!!

The Evolution of Dancing

Mother's Day is Coming

Happy Father's Day

Getting Ready to Party

EWWW

The War on Drugs

Is it Me?

A Little more: Is it Me?

Kristie :: 1:50 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------