IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! Just Venting
 
Just Venting

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Where i've been

Hello. I know, i know, i keep saying i am going to start writing again, but lets face it...i'm not. I want to, i really do, I just don't have the time anymore. Or rather, I can't justify the time anymore. I need to be spending most of my available free time on my studies or with my kid. Those are the 2 more important things right now and I dont want to jeopardize them in any way.

So, when i have had time lately, instead of logging on to blogger, i have been logging on to my classes website and reading the supplemental information, or doing the homework that is assigned, but not turned in, or reviewing the last few days of lecture notes...you get it.

Anyway, things are going good, so thats nice. Anna's wedding is coming up and that means my cruise is coming up and i CANT WAIT!! that's gonna rock. Of course, it will suck missing a full week of school, but i somehow feel it will be well worth the extra work when i return. ;)

Well, it's off to shower and get ready for bed. I've got class in the am. Night night.

Kristie :: 9:53 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------