IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! Just Venting
 
Just Venting

Thursday, May 10, 2007

what to do with myself now...

It's very different these days not having school anymore. it's nice not having to race all over always feeling like i am running late and not having any time for anything. I went ahead and downloaded a free online version of the GRE...and it does not look fun. there are 2 writing parts and then there is a math section and a language section. i skipped the writing and checked out the other 2 sections...i did not do good. The math part was frustrating because everything looked familiar, but i couldnt always remember all the way how to actually figure the problems out. It has just been too long since i took a math class. i went all the way to calculus, but that was 5 or 6 years ago and if you dont use it, you lose it. So i definitely need to brush up on some math. I am not really sure how to study for the language part. I remember on other standardized tests they ask you for definitions of words, and half the time they are just not common words. this test had a similar section, so ... i dunno. this test could suck. and then i have to think about how i will pay for graduate school. It will cost about $15000. Thats a whole shit-load of money. and from what i understand, there arent any grants for that like there are for undergraduate studies. I am half tempted to just go back for a 2nd degree. (in something related, but more useful). I dunno, i need to do more research. if i really want to be a guidance counselor then I HAVE to get my masters, so that would not really be a good plan for me.

Anyway, my graduation was good (actually it was boring, but it was still cool!) and Kathleen's Wedding was AWESOME! we had so much fun. I really think i had the most fun there that i ever had at a party. right now we are watching devin until tomorrow while kathleen is on her honeymoon. Things are going well except for the fact they are both still getting over a stomach bug. (yuck) anyway, i have to go cook dinner now.

-k-

Kristie :: 5:32 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------