IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! Just Venting
 
Just Venting

Sunday, April 22, 2007

exam week is here

this week is exam week. and that is really awesome and it really sucks. It's awesome because it means i am actually finishing school. With a degree. But it sucks because, well, exams suck. all the studying...argh. and i am finding myself with very little motivation to get it done. you would think i would have been studying all week long to ensure i get the highest grades possible, but at this point i really just dont care anymore, i just want to pass with any grade and get the heck out. ;)

and the scariest exam? spanish. i have a hard time remembering all the vocab from way back in the first part of the semester. i am sure i will pass, but i am not looking forward to it.

anyway...i found out that at work i get a $.75 raise just for getting my degree. (since my job doesnt require one) pretty cool i think.

now i just have to figure out what i am going to do with my degree. i want to go to graduate school and get my masters and become a guidance counselor, but it would be nice to use my degree in the meantime. i have a few leads, so i will keep you posted. but really- what does someone do with a degree in Liberal Studies? my focus was on psychology & graphic arts and my minor is in mass communication. hmm. we'll see how it goes.

well, back to the books.


Tags:

Labels:


Kristie :: 12:14 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------