IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! Just Venting
 
Just Venting

Saturday, March 17, 2007

happy st. patty's day!

hello from vacation! I am here in Panama City beach and it is spring break, but it's not hot!! arghh.

I am in the hotel for the night. We got 2 rooms for a few nights in case it got cold (which it is supposed to be tonight) for the kids and for all of us to shower and stuff and for internet so my sisters and I could do homework. ;) they have actually done some, i havent ;)

anyway. we havent been able to go out on the boat or the jetski b/c the water has been too rough, it has been unbelievable windy! and it cooled off alot today and is supposed to be cooler tomorrow. but it is still sunny and everyone is having fun.

Camping as a single parent is hard. dont get me wrong, my family is helping me, but it is still not the same as having your partner around to really share the load with. logan is having a blast. he would not take a nap today, altho you could tell he wanted to. So tonight when i put him in bed at the hotel, he rolled over and instantly went to bed! so cute. the boys are having so much fun. when i get home and can upload some photos to my laptop, i will post a few. there are a cute ones of both the boys w/their grumpa. ;)

anyway, just checking in. i am going to soak in the tub and go to bed. have a good one!

Labels: , ,


Kristie :: 10:26 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------