IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! Just Venting
 
Just Venting

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

daycare...

I just got back from dropping Logan off for his first day of daycare.

And i feel crappy for it. ;(

Which i expected i would, but still. I know he will be fine. My mom went with us, since she will be the one usually dropping him off and picking him up, and when we said bye-bye, he didn't cry, but he did reach for us and the look of realization came over him that we were leaving him there made me feel like a rotten mom. I know i'm not, but how do you not feel that way the first time? We are only leaving him there for 3 hours today. We decided to start logan at daycare this week while i am not in school yet to make sure it works for him. And really, it is only going to be for about 4 hours 3 days a week once i do start, to give my mom a break and allow her some kid-free time to either veg or to get things done around the house, or run errands sans-kiddos.

I am actually off all day, so i am going to use this time constructively and do some much over-due cleaning of my room. I am just so tired. i didnt go to bed that early last nite and this morning i woke up at 5 so i could give joe a ride to his new job an hour away. He is getting his work truck today so he needed a ride there, but he will have his truck to get him home this evening. it sucks he is going to be working so far away now. Its really not too bad of a drive in the wee hours of the morning, but when he gets off of work, the traffic in that area sucks big time and that means he will not be able to come over and see his son until around 630 at the earliest. (versus his old job when he would be here by about 430.)

I cannot believe school starts again next week. Monday the 8th is going to suck. I have to work from about 430am til 1230, and then i am straight off to school. My first class starts at 230, and my last class lets out around 830pm. And then its a 40 minute -or so drive home. yuck. But its only for one semester and its also my last one. (well, until i decide to start going for my masters).

well, its time for me to get some work done around here to keep my mind off my kiddo. It gets easier right?



Kristie :: 9:35 AM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------