IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! Just Venting
 
Just Venting

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

this is hard

do you have any idea how hard it is to study with a 2 year old? One who totally does not understand the concept of "in a little while" ? Since i took most of my notes on this computer, i am studying on the computer, and typing out my study guides and he is trying constantly to crawl in my lap to play too. (we watch Noggin videos sometimes on here) It is quite a challenge to only get to work for a few minutes at a time. My train of thought is constantly being interrupted and by the time i figure out what i was doing before, i am interrupted again. **sigh**

i guess i am just saying that it would have been nice to have some alone time this week to study. I had logan most of this past weekend too, so I couldnt do much then either. Oh well. I have a sort-of exam tonite which will be a piece of cake), one tomorrow that we are allowed to use our notes for (which i am trying to organize according to the study guide now) and my spanish exam friday. That is the one i am most freaking out about. I want to get ready now for thursday nite's exam so i can spend the rest of today and tomorrow cramming for spanish on friday. NO MORE SATURDAY CLASSES!!! yae! I will never ever take a sat. class again. Unless it is the only day i go or something. Going every day plus saturdays was a real drag.

well, it is time for me to get back to work. ttfn
Tags:

Kristie :: 12:40 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------