IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! Just Venting
 
Just Venting

Sunday, August 20, 2006

sorry

ya.. um, sorry about that last post. i was feeling a bit down and just vented to all of you here. of course, this blog's name is "just venting" so i suppose i am allowed to do just that every now and then.

Logan came home from his dad's today. he had only been gone since friday (and we do this every weekend, alternating sundays)...but i missed him alot this weekend. more than usual. so i was very happy to see him today. when i walked in the door after work, he heard me come in and came flying out of the other room and right into me. he was so cute. dragged me all over the house until he finally decided to go back in the den with my sister and his cousin. (who were watching him since joe dropped him off around 4 until i got home around 630)...so nice.

Well, tomorrow i am going to buy my books for school and get my oil changed, since i start classes tuesday. i cant believe school is starting already. earlier in the summer it seemed like i had forever until now, and here it is! i am looking forward to it, but at the same time dreading how much work it will be and how hard i will have to work at managing my time and actually getting my homework done. before if i waited til the last minute, it was only for 1 or 2 classes, but this will be 4 classes. i cant afford to procrastinate anything. well..off to niteynite.

Kristie :: 11:35 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------