IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! Just Venting
 
Just Venting

Thursday, August 24, 2006

quickie

just a little note to let you know how the 1st week of school is going. So far, it's going good. My classes dont seem to bad. I like my teachers. especially my wed nite teacher for Interviewing and Counseling. He goes by John. And there's only 15 kids in my class! i love small classes. they force you to participate, which is good (Sometimes, on my introvert days, this can suck, but it makes you learn so much more)...He's sort of a little disorganized, but seems to have a good grasp of how to get the info across to us. i like him so far. i have two more classes i havent been to yet, thursday nite and sat morning. So we will see how things go there.

Well, tomorrow is Logan's speech evaluation, so i have to go to bed so i can be up and ready early for that. So g'nite!

Kristie :: 12:00 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------