IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! Just Venting
 
Just Venting

Saturday, May 06, 2006

A new look

Well, i decided to get a new look. I figured everything else in my life is changing, why not change the look of the site as well? I like it. I mulled it over for quite a while before going ahead with it. Let me know what you think. Really.

Credit to Caz for the template. (and i found a link to this site from some other site, but i have no idea where.)

So not much to say tonite, Joe is off at a Cinco de Mayo party with his buddies. Our wonderful neighbor watched logan for an hour or so until i got off of work so he could go play...i wish I could go play...

Maybe tomorrow wont be so smoky outside and we can go to the park or beach or something. There's been an air quality alert posted for the whole weekend because of this fire raging in port st john. We are watching the fire carefully b/c if it jumps the right roads and travels north just enough, my parents neighborhood could be in danger. So far, so good, and i will keep you posted.





Kristie :: 12:58 AM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------