IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! Just Venting
 
Just Venting

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!

Well, it is officially the 16th, so Happy easter to you and Happy birthday to me! I am 26 years old today. (Hopefully, by the time I am 30 i will be done with school and have a better job than i do now). I think the best part of my bday will be the fact that i get a whole sunday off to spend with my son, and my family. I get to eat lots of good food and candy and just have a good time.

I bought another disposable camera and i plan to take lots and lots of pics tomorrow, so i will be posting those as soon as i get them. Well, i have to go to bed now so i can get up nice and early so we can be to great-grandmas in time for the easter egg hunt. Have a great easter!!

Kristie :: 12:29 AM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------