IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! Just Venting
 
Just Venting

Sunday, March 19, 2006

what you've been waiting for...

Well, i finally got my pics developed and here are some pics from the vacation. Fun stuff.


Here is me & my little man on St. Patty's day...I know,
this is after vacation, but i thought it was a
good picture.


Daddy & son...
arent they cute?
This is at the Dali Museum in St. Pete, FL...
Neat bench eh?Here he is sitting like a good boy for the picture.
After i snapped this, he jumped off and took off running...


Little man in his stroller
(for the 5 minutes he would sit there)
See the flamingos??

There are more, but Blogger is taking forever to load the pics...so I will try another time to put more. :) Enjoy!


Kristie :: 11:53 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------