IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! Just Venting
 
Just Venting

Friday, March 10, 2006

going to the shrink

So tomorrow i have to get up early and go see a counselor. Well, i dont have to, i want to. I am actually looking forward to it. I think it will be a neat experience. See, i am a "picker". A picker is someone who compulsively picks little scabs on their body. It didnt used to be so bad, but now my arm is looking bad and people have noticed. I want to stop, i have tried to stop, but i think there is something wrong with me. It's stressed related, i know, but i dont know how to control it so I am looking forward to trying to figure this whole thing out. and stopping.

Well i feel better that i got that out there. What was i thinking? Oh well. I bet you are happy you know that now. :)

Good Night all!!

Kristie :: 12:28 AM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------