IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! Just Venting
 
Just Venting

Monday, February 06, 2006

sorry bout that

Wow... What was that? :) I guess i was just having a bad day earlier. I feel much better now. I made up with the sister with no kids, and my other sister and i hung out for a little bit and we dyed my hair! It's been like 3 years since i dyed my hair, so it was fun, and i like it.

I found a new website to visit and read. Its called Feministe. They post all the time, so there is always new stuff to read about. Well written, but it is another one of those sights that can make you so frustrated with the state of affairs this country and world are in.

I have pretty much stopped posting all political entries for now. I get so frustrated over much of what i learn, and since i dont really have a lot of time to really sit down and put my opinion in a way that is worth reading, i am just gonna pass on it all for now. If i come across anything really interesting, i will probably just link to it.

I have a test tonite..wish me luck..must go cram a little beforehand.

Kristie :: 5:47 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------