IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! Just Venting
 
Just Venting

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I quit

I cant do this anymore. I feel like a failure. It hasnt been that long, but i just cant do this. I cannot babysit this baby and my sick kid at the same time. I am just not as good as some other wmoen out there and i am ok with that, but i still cant. The baby is screaming right now because i wont hold him. And he doesnt just want to be held. He wants you to hold him over your shoulder, stand up AND walk around. As soon as you pick him up, he shuts up. My kid is over here hacking up a lung and i cant even sit down. The baby is no schedule whatsoever so i cant even look forward to feeding or nap time, because there is no set time for either. I am going to tell my sister she needs to retrain this kid or find a new sitter. i cannot do this. I am a bad auntie. oh well.

-k-

Kristie :: 10:18 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------