IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! Just Venting
 
Just Venting

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

it is 2:04 am

OMG. i am so tired right now. I do not know what is wrong with my son. Well, actually i have an idea. I just dont know what to do about it. He is getting 4 of his molars in right now and has a bit of a stuffy nose. Both make him miserable. He had a total meltdown at my mom's last nite (tuesday nite) and i had to leave. He is in his room right now freaking out. I went in there, hugged him, gave him some stuffy nose tylenol and a teeny bit of orajel and a bottle of ice cold water (just a little) and turned on his little music thing like always and before i could leave he had already thrown his stuffed animals out and his bottle and was flinging himself all over the crib screaming like i was in there poking him with hot coals. Jeez. I have been listening to this for only 10 minutes now but it seems like an eternity. I am so very very tired. I have never seen my son kick his legs like that or fling his entire body around his crib like that. He does throw temper tantrums, yes- but nothing like this.

Ahhh...he is winding down i think. I wish i could go in there and give him his bottle of cold water, it usually helps his teeth feel better, but he threw it and i am NOT showing my face in there unless i have to. Or we will just be starting over.

Maybe i am spoiled. My son has always slept thru the entire night. Even when i 1st brought him home and was still breastfeeding (ya that lasted all of 3 weeks)...he would go to sleep at midnight and wake up at 5, eat, and go back to sleep until 9 ish. Currently he goes to sleep (i should say bed...he takes upto an hour or so to go to actual sleep)...at 8 and wakes up anytime between 8 and 9ish. ANd then takes a nap from 130-330 (usually). So this whole being up only 4 hours after i went to bed thing is so totally not cool. I will get over it i know...but for the time being i am going to complain. I might even delete this post later. It is not my usual sort of post.

Oh, how long do i wait before attempting to go back to my own bed. He is still squealing and beginning to sound more upset again. Alas, i fear this will be a long nite. :(

Kristie :: 2:03 AM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------