IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! Just Venting
 
Just Venting

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year!

Well, the year is at an end...Happy New Year to all of you out there in the blog-o-sphere! (and especially to those of you who come to visit my little corner!)

This has been a pretty good year for me. My family is healthy, and has a few new additions. This year brought me a new brother-in-law and a new nephew. It brought my boyfriend a new job, that could be a career. It brought us a nice place to live (until our lease runs out in July). This year also brought my parents a new puppy. It brought many other things as well, but as it is 3 in the morning, i havent the brain power to think of them just yet.

Tomorrow, (today really), i will edit this post to reflect more on this year. Until then, i will just say that its been a good one and i hope the next will be as good. (Actually this will have to wait until next year...too busy tonight...unless i dont go anywhere tonight to celebrate)...

Happy New Year!

Kristie :: 2:58 AM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------