IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! Just Venting
 
Just Venting

Monday, December 05, 2005

Chuck E. Cheese

Today was my son's 1st visit to Chuck E. Cheese's. It went well. He was a bit overwhelmed i think at first. He wanted to be held for the 1st 20 minutes or so, and then wouldn't go on anything or walk around without holding my or his auntie's hand (which usually you have to fight him to hold his hand). After he ate (sort of), he finally was willing to explore a little, and just as he was getting comfortable and starting to interact with the other kids, i had to leave. :( I had my finals tonight, so we had to go. But it was overall a very fun experience. And my nephew (2months), came along too, and he was an angel - he slept the WHOLE time! i had fun and took lots of pictures, so...

-k-

Kristie :: 8:24 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------