IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! Just Venting
 
Just Venting

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Hahaha

Hahaha....For a new Rendition of Who's on 1st? :) Here's a copy, from the Daily Kos, along with a link where i found it...

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2005/9/6/84157/56334

Homeland Security chief Michael Chertoff and FEMA director Michael Brown make headway...

Chertoff: All I'm tryin' to find out is what's the guy's name in charge of food and water.
Brown: Oh, no, wait a minute, don't switch 'em around. What is in charge of evacuation.
Chertoff: I'm not askin' you who's in charge of evacuation.
Brown: Who is on food and water.
Chertoff: I don't know!
Brown: He's in charge of media spin...now we're not talkin' 'bout him.
Chertoff: Now, how did I get on media spin?
Brown: You mentioned his name!
Chertoff: If I mentioned the media spin guy's name, who did I say is in charge of media spin?
Brown: No...Who's in charge of food and water.
Chertoff: Never mind food and water, I wanna know what's the guy's name in charge of media spin.
Brown: No, What's in charge of evacuation.
Chertoff: I'm not askin' you who's in charge of evacuation!
Brown: Who's in charge of food and water.
Chertoff: I don't know!
Brown: He's in charge of media spin.
Chertoff: Aaah! Would you please stay on media spin and don't go off it?
Brown: What was it you wanted?
Chertoff: Now who's in charge of media spin?
Brown: Now why do you insist on putting Who in charge of media spin?
Chertoff: Why? Who am I putting over there?
Brown: Yes. But we don't want him there.
Chertoff: What's the guy's name in charge of media spin?
Brown: What is in charge of evacuation.
Chertoff: I'm not askin' you who's in charge of evacuation.
Brown: Who's in charge of food and water.
Chertoff: I don't know.
Brown & Chertoff: MEDIA SPIN!!
Chertoff: You got someone in charge of fixing the levees?
Brown: Oh yes!
Chertoff: The guy's name?
Brown: Why.
Chertoff: I don't know, I just thought I'd ask you.
Brown: Well, I just thought I'd tell you..

Kristie :: 2:53 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------