IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! Just Venting
 
Just Venting

Friday, August 12, 2005

Mommy-hood

Well...{sigh}...Logan has been such a handful today. Just fresh...He's been asserting himself, in a rather negative way, for the last couple of days and i am just frazzled. Anyone who doesnt think being a full-time, stay-at-home mommy isnt hard work obviously is out of their mind (and probably never done it). I feel like i have been busy all day, but other than keeping us both alive and fed, i got very little actually accomplished. I wonder how those other moms keep their houses so damn clean. It makes me feel pretty inadequate sometimes. Of course, i am not the neatest person in the world, so having such a big distraction really does make it hard for me to get crap done.

I just noticed how much i watch my mouth on this blog. In real life i talk like a sailor. or a trucker. Whatever. Very un-lady like. Oh well. Sorry.

Kristie :: 10:12 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------