IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! Just Venting
 
Just Venting

Monday, August 08, 2005

High Costs of Education

Hello there. Why does it have to be so expensive to go to school? Higher education's costs are getting almost too high. And there are so many people who are poor, but not poor enough to qualify for aid. So instead, they will end up owing boatloads of money in the form of loans when they graduate. I hope i dont have to take out a loan. For just this once, i want to be that poor, so that the goverenment will pay for my school. We'll see. I went today to look at how much my book is going to be...$90- USED. I need to look online and see if i cant find it cheaper. I am sure i can. Well....This is a lame post. Sorry.

-k-

Kristie :: 8:13 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------