IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! Just Venting
 
Just Venting

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Dinner

Why is it that when i actually spend time making my son dinner, all he wants to eat is applesauce and crackers? I should have learned by now, but it still bothers me.

Well, it is the boyfriend and I's 6 year anniversary today. We are celebrating on saturday by going to do Karoke! yae. He's off with the band doing something to do with their cd tonight, so... ohwell.

I am so verrrry tired. Even tho i took a nap. When little man went down for his nap, so did mommy. And when daddy came home, he got up with little man and let mommy sleep another hour. which was nice. but i still feel like hell. And now i probably wont sleep tonite. NOt that i can ever sleep, (at least not early). Well, i had all these wonderful things i wanted to write about (things i read in the news and such) but i just havent got the energy to do it right now. I havent had the energy lately to do much. I had a migraine for 2 1/2 weeks. It just took all the "ummph" right outta me. Sorry, that means this blog sucks ass, and i understand why no one reads it. But it still helps me waste time. Well...ttfn.
-k-

Kristie :: 6:12 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------